Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lens Review: iFairy Casper

So I have the same lens here in 2 different colors so I decided to just put them in one post together! :)
Lens: iFairy Casper
Color: Green and Violet
Diameter: 16mm
From: Uniqso


 I've had these for about 4 months maybe. These lenses are definitely my go-to lenses when I want that big eyed look without looking too crazy. Actually, I wear these lenses more than any of my other ones. I really love them!
The comfort is unbeatable, but all iFairy lenses are super comfortable to me. They have a very high water content, 55%! That means they are super comfortable. Many circle lenses (smaller than 15mm diameter) have a water content of about 38%. The diameter is a true 16mm (I measured :)  And eye makeup is a must with these, as is with most large diameter lenses.
The color is vivid without being obnoxiously bright. The only thing is, up close, they look fake. Most circle lenses do on light blue eyes. But they don't look stupid-fake. Most people don't get that close up anyway lol! The green definitely looks more natural even though there is a purple ring around them. That's what drew me to these. I LOVED the green and purple together, it looks so awesome!
On Uniqso.com they were having a sale on iFairy lenses, I think 2 for $39. Not sure if it's still up or if it's permanent, but it was up for a while. It did start after I ordered these, so I didn't get the discount.

Green - Indoors
Green lenses - Outside/sunlight




Purple - Sunlight

Purple - Inside with natural light

No comments:

Post a Comment