Friday, June 29, 2012

Uniqso


I've been super busy with school the past few weeks, hence my lack of posts, so while I have time I wanted to post this. About 4 months ago I ordered 5 pairs of lenses from Uniqso. I just thought the packaging was so cute & I wanted to share it. They sent me a little teddy bear too, so presh! The shipping was quick because I paid extra for the 3 day shipping (I am sooo impatient). Their site is easy to navigate, their prices are normal for a lens site, but they always have some kind of special going on. Here are links to the reviews of my Uniqso lenses:
iFairy Luna (Green)
iFairy Kirei (Green)
iFairy Casper (Purple and Green)
Luxury Babe 02 (Purple)
Here is my super cute package from Uniqso:



The little boxes were so cute and my lenses
were safely wrapped with bubble wrap

The little bear they sent me, how cute is he!

No comments:

Post a Comment