Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New nails

Yay! So my bows are getting worse lol, the ones I had on my last nails were cuter I think :) But I still like these a lot. I used my dual form system molds and some glitters I mixed myself. They are just so freakin' long. I couldn't even zip up my jeans this morning so I just put on an extra long tank top to cover it lol.
But I am cleaning my house this week so I will definitely cut them shorter. I honestly don't understand how some women function with crazy long nails. They must have to change their entire life and the way they do things completely. Or they have someone to help them zip their pants, put on their bra, wipe their ass. Ewwww lol! Hey as long as they can keep their nails clean then more power to em. It grosses me out when I see women with long, dirty nails . You can carry so much more bacteria and dirt with those things, hygiene needs to be at a whole other level when you have long nails! Anyways, sorry there I go again hehehe.

Left hand

Right hand

So flippin' long
For those who don't know what I'm talking about when I say Dual Forms. :)
They have made it sooo easy to do acrylics! Available @ ysnails.com



2 comments:

  1. thanks for coming over and checking out my blog and commenting, i followed you back keep up the good work!!!
    bonitabonbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete