Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lens Review: iFairy Kirei Green

Another pair of iFairy lenses! My favorites for comfort!
Lens: iFairy Kirei
Color: Green/Aqua
Diameter: 16mm
From:  Uniqso
Website photo

I have nothing bad to say about these lenses. They are amazingly comfortable, I can't even feel them in my eyes. The color is...just WOW! It's green, but more of a gorgeous blue-green color. And it blends so nicely with my light eyes! There is a very prevalent "halo effect", where you can see the whites of my eyes through the lens when I look to the side or look up. It's really cool!


Really cool halo effect on these!

 Only thing is...eye makeup/eyeliner/mascara or fake lashes is kinda a must with these. The huge diameter coupled with the thick black limbal ring is very dramatic and looks totally alien-like with no eye makeup! Sometimes I don't always wear eyeliner on my bottom lash line, but with these I have to. False lashes also help balance out the look! They are gorgeous though, and I get so many compliments when I wear these! Definitely one of my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment