Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lens Review: EOS New Adult Violet



Website picture


Lens: EOS New Adult
Color: Violet
Diameter: 14mm
From: Pinky Paradise
Ok...first I just want to say, are these even considered "circle lenses"? To me, they just seem more like colored contacts. I always considered circle lenses to have certain functions, specifically to enlarge the eye. I could be wrong though. Anyways, these would be a beautiful lens. Especially if I had darker eyes (see picture). In normal light, when my pupils aren't so small, they actually didn't look that bad. The color is gorgeous, it's bright and vibrant. My biggest issue with these lenses is the comfort.
These are the most uncomfortable G.D. lenses I have ever put in my freakin' eyeball.  And I was very surprised because I have heard fantastic things about EOS lenses being super comfortable! The first time I wore them, they weren't that bad, not comfortable, but not unbearable. The more I wore these lenses, the worse they became. I just tried them again after not wearing them for a few weeks and I had to take them out after 5 minutes! They are the only pair of 14mm lenses I own and I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. Like they're too small for my iris maybe? I don't know. But I really wanted to like these, they are really pretty. :(

In the case

NO makeup on lol



:(



No comments:

Post a Comment