Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lens Review: G&G Barbie King Size Circle Pink

These lenses and the Sesame Gray were the first 2 pairs I ordered. They both came from Pinky Paradise.
Website Photo
Lens: G&G King Size (aka Dueba/Barbie)
Color: Pink
Diameter: 14.5
From: Pinky Paradise
Ok...so there's really nothing wrong with these lenses. They're cute and they're pretty comfortable. I guess I just have other lenses that I prefer to wear. These are not natural looking by any means, but if that's what I wanted I wouldn't be ordering pink lenses now would I? And up close, you can see my blue iris in the center, which I really don't like. They do look much better on dark eyes.  :(
When I chose these, I was new to circle lenses and I didn't even take into consideration how they would blend with my eyes. I did wear them when I only had the 2 pairs of lenses but now, well, I just don't wear these anymore.They do slip sometimes, you can see on the picture below.
In the case
They slip sometimes :(
I didn't even notice this until I saw the pic! That could've been embarrassing!


Outside
I don't photoshop my pics lol


2 comments:

  1. Amzing Contacts. I really like pink. Gorgeous!

    I'm having a $25 Forever 21 Gift card Giveaway, please feel free to enter.

    hyyp://splashkouture.blogspot.com

    xoxo - Crissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! My first subscriber woohoo! LOL! I will check it out! :)))

      Delete