Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Lenses!



I am super excited today! I just checked the mail and my lenses I ordered from kiwiberry1-collection have arrived! For a while now, I have been wanting a pair of brown lenses. But I was very hesitant about ordering them because I don't know if they will look silly on me with my natural blue iris showing in the center of the pupil hole right? So I had been looking at the Geo Xtra X-Bella in brown. They don't have that harsh, blunt pupil hole in the center, they actually blend. I chose the xtra, which are 15mm instead of the regular bella series because larger lenses work better for me and I prefer a more "dolly" look. So I think it was some kind of anniversary sale that they were having and all the lenses were 50% off! I wish I could've bought more but I can't afford it right now. >_< So I ended up paying $10 for these plus $7 shipping. Not bad! This was my first purchase from Kiwiberry. It took about a week and a half to get to me from Korea (I thought they were in Canada?) ...So I have them soaking in solution now and I can't wait to try them out! I really hope they don't look ridiculous on me :)))
Website photo
 
Soaking! :D
This is the 12th pair of lenses I own. I really wish I had done more research before ordering because some of these have just been a waste of money. Circle lenses were designed for Asian women, who almost always have dark eyes. Many lenses just don't look good on light eyed people! I hope I can be of help to other light-eyed lens lovers! I am waiting for an order from Solution-lens. I couldn't pass up their three pairs for $40!
As you can see, I have lots more lenses that I will be reviewing on this blog!
Unfortunately, I cannot wear some of these because they just don't blend with my eyes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment