Monday, May 21, 2012

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder

I have found my perfect foundation routine! I also wanted to break up some of these circle lens posts LOL!! Soooo...I felt like I should make a post about my newest discovery. Well it's not completely brand new. I have been using this for a month now, just to make sure I love it. The Too Faced Primed & Poreless powder. This does come in a liquid form also, but I wanted the powder because I wanted something to wear over my bb cream to set it. Originally I would wear my bb cream (either Skin79 Orange or Lioele Triple the Solution) and then my MAC Studiofix. It was nice, but sometimes it was just too heavy! I live in very humid heat and I would rather have something lighter on my face!


I saw this product at my local Ulta while stalking the Too Faced section. I do love Too Faced cosmetics, especially their little square box palettes! I only have Romantic Eye but I use it all the time and the other ones are beautiful too! I also have a few individual eyeshadows (Magic Mushroom=Ah-may-zing!) and Their Amazing face liquid foundation and pressed powder foundation. I haven't worn the foundation in quite a while because I prefer my bb cream :(
Anyways it was $28 and the packaging was gorgeous, naturally, as everything in the Too Faced line is. On the packaging it states that it can be used alone, under foundation, or over foundation as a setting powder. I wasn't blessed with great skin unfortunately, so I rarely go without foundation or bb cream. My pores aren't like huge, but they're definitely visible to me. So I put this on my face before bb cream/after moisturizer and I swear my pores disappeared lol. After I put my bb cream, of course you couldn't see it but it did act as a pretty OK base. What blew me away was the way it looked over my bb cream/foundation. It turned my skin instantly matte and it just looked airbrushed. It is super pretty! I didn't even need that much, just a light veil over my t-zone. You do have to be careful not to use too much of this. It can look powdery and white if you use too much.
So I absolutely love the way this set my bb cream/foundation. I'm not sure how it looks on dark skin, I am a pretty pale chick! It is translucent but it can make me look even lighter. Sometimes I will use a little blush and bronzer under it and it still looks great. I think the amount of product you get could be a little more for the price, but I can tell this stuff will be lasting me a very long time.
I wish I had a better camera but once I get the memory card (or a USB cable) for my digi cam I will be able to take much better pics and I promise to update this!

I have a review coming of these lenses.
(Luxury Babe 04)

Excuse my dark eye circles, I always have them on
Saturday mornings (my 8am class :P)



 Do you have a holy grail product/fantastic makeup routine? Leave me a comment and tell me about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment