Friday, May 18, 2012

Here comes the mail it never fails it makes me wanna wag my tail! Solution-Lens.com

So in one of my last circle lens posts I mentioned I was waiting for an order from solution-lens.com. Wow that was some fast shipping! It came from Bangkok, Thailand in 7 days. Including the weekend. I ordered on the 10th of May, it was shipped on the 11th. and it arrived this morning, the 18th. My order of 3 pairs of lenses is perfect also, I will definitely be ordering from them in the future. Only problem was they gave me 2 lens cases instead of 3, but it's not a big deal because my mom has a bunch of extra lens cases. Communication was great also, they replied to all my emails promptly and friendly. On to the good stuff!
So I ordered 3 pairs, they have a buy 2 get 1 special ($40 +free shipping!). They also have other deals where the more you buy, the more you get for free. I got another pair of the Princess Mimi Bambi lenses in the chocolate brown color. I've seen pictures of these lenses on another girl with light blue eyes and they looked great on her. Hopefully they look great on me as well! I also got another pair of the Xtra Bella WBS-201lenses, in violet because I really like the pattern (I just got them in brown from kiwiberry1). And lastly, I receieved the Geo Xtra WT-B60 Forest series in pink. I honestly don't know why I ordered those when I have been wanting the Geo Super nudy pink lenses for freakin' ever!! But they're cute anyway, hope they look cute on my eyeballs too! ^_-  Reviews will be up soon!
They only gave me 2 cases so the blue one is one I had here


Princess Mimi Bambi in brown

Forest in pink

Xtra Bella in violet
I switched the case for the photo because they looked blue in that blue case!






*http://www.solution-lens.com/geo-princess-mimi-tsubasa-bambi-chocolate-brown-contact-lens-noticeable-brown.html 
*http://www.solution-lens.com/geo-bella-violet-contact-lens-natural-violet-color-without-dark-ring.html
*http://www.solution-lens.com/geo-xtra-forest-wt-b60-series-wt-b67-pink-contact-lens-2-tone-color-without-dark-ring.html

No comments:

Post a Comment