Sunday, May 27, 2012

Updates & Blog Whores

I may be new here but .....what is up with these girls on this website that only care about getting blog followers? Is it really such a big deal? I don't know about you, but I'd rather someone follow my blog because they like it, not to just get followers on their own blogs.
The reason I'm saying this is because I've been getting emails lately from bloggers letting me know that if I follow their blog, they will follow mine. One of the blogs was written completely in German. I don't even speak German.
Of course it's nice to have subscribers, but what is the point of having subscribers if they don't even really like your blog? I follow quite a few blogs, and they're all about stuff I am interested in and genuinely like!
So I am really starting to like this blogging thing. Yeah, I'm a little late in the game and yeah, I only have two followers, but it's still fun :)  It's kind of like a journal of sorts, a journal of stuff I like! I can't wait to get more posts up, I have so much to talk about which is funny because I'm pretty quiet in RL and I have very few friends. But I do prefer it that way and I like being alone than being around a group of people!
So hopefully in a few days I'll have more posts, I am super busy with school right now. It's my last week and I have final exams :(  Back to my studying (boooo!) 
Ciao for now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment