Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lens Review: Princess Pinky Twilight Gray

Website Photo
Lens: Princess Pinky Twilight
Color: Gray
Diameter: 14.5mm
From: Pinky Paradise http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Princess_Pinky_Twilight_Grey_p/f32-princess-pinky-twilight-gy.htm

I like these lenses a lot. They aren't as bright on my light eyes, but they still lighten significantly. They are much more vivid on dark eyes. I don't know about the 14.5mm. The color doesn't stretch to the ends of the lens. I think the design is more like 14mm. These are not enlarging at all, but I chose these for the color. They also come in brown, blue and green and they are all equally as bright and vibrant. The brown ones are more like a yellow/gold. If I had darker eyes I wouldn't wear these so often, but on my eyes, again they just lighten instead of the glowing effect. These are one of the priciest lenses on Pinky Paradise, but I haven't seen these lenses anywhere else. They are nearly $30, but they were a gift from a friend. If I would have looked at the price I would have chose a more inexpensive pair. They are great for cosplay and other events. The blue is beautiful, I would love to see how they look on me also.
These are the Twilight lens in blue, gorgeous right?
I do wear these a few times a month, but I prefer lenses with enlarging effects. They are comfortable once I get them in after a few seconds, but for some reason, the first 30 seconds or so I put these in my eyes, they just burn! I don't know why, I am a very sanitary person and I keep my lenses very clean but every time I wear these they just burn my eyes at first and make my eyes water so bad. It does go away quickly though and it's not like unbearably painful. These are the only lenses I have that do that, its so strange!







No comments:

Post a Comment