Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My next project

So there's these sunglasses from Marialia.com that I have been obsessing over for almost two years now, no joke! They're $160 (for black, other colors are $172) and unfortunately I just haven't had the extra funds laying around for these:
Aren't they beautiful?

Every time I look at them I die a little inside.
So I was thinking a few days ago, umm why can't I make them myself? I can glue rhinestones too! But the problem is, the Swarovski crystals they use are so bloody expensive! So I have some black rhinestones that aren't Swarovski, but they're still pretty sparkly! I did have to order more of them though and they are only $1 for 1000 of them on ebay. I also found the heart sunglasses on ebay for super cheap! I think they were less than $2! The glasses and the rhinestones are both coming from China so it's going to be at least 2 weeks before I can start :(
But I'm super excited to try this and see how they look!

No comments:

Post a Comment